About Me

My photo
Basically a small blog about my tamagotchi iD.. It has pics and videos. Yes I know they aren't the best quality at the moment. I'm using an ipod touch to take them. Hopefully you still find it informing to you.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Accessories Pics!

So today I failed a little as a tama parent. o.o I woke up at 6pm </3 I fed her and played  a few games but I'm working on making her happy again.
I took some pics of the accessories on her just so if you guys have her you'll know what it looks like. But I'm missing a few items. I'll update this one when I get them. x3 If you look in one of my previous vidoes you'll see the prices for these items!
I'm also using the photo gallery so I'll post those pics when I get more :3
Ooo and I'm able to go to the matchmaker now! But I wont till I have her for exactly 3 days. You get a thingy for it.













No comments:

Post a Comment