About Me

My photo
Basically a small blog about my tamagotchi iD.. It has pics and videos. Yes I know they aren't the best quality at the moment. I'm using an ipod touch to take them. Hopefully you still find it informing to you.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All grown up!!

So my teen grew into an adult today! I got my target character. Furawatchi!!!
Apparently I don't have to buy the accessories again. Which is a relief but also disappointing. Meaning that there is no more new accessories. I have to get me an inferred thingy. Sooo I have pics of my furawatchi, plus my whole tamagotchi collection!!! Yay lol
Oh!! And my +color came today. Soooo as soon as my Furawatchi has a baby, I'll be starting up my color so they can grow up together. :P
You'll be getting a double blog! :P
Enjoy the pics!
OHHH and one more note. You'll notice two of my tamas are customized. I enjoy doing customizations so check out this link Here and write me if you want one! :P


Now, for my collection! :P Idk why the picsare sideways but oh well. :/ Oh and the pic after the mass collection is because I left this one at my bfs house after I was done customizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment