About Me

My photo
Basically a small blog about my tamagotchi iD.. It has pics and videos. Yes I know they aren't the best quality at the moment. I'm using an ipod touch to take them. Hopefully you still find it informing to you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My tama grew up! =D

I took some pics.
Before =o

After!! =D
I also took some videos of the new features available after she grows up.

This first video is her going to a restaurant, I also show whats for sale. :)
These next ones were available when I had a toddler but I just thought I'd show you.
This is the store that changes the background. As you can see mine is changed to the royal theme which 3000 for each one.

This next one is also available with toddlers. This you can buy random toys and it makes them happy. I also show where they go when you buy them and how much they cost. Plus her using one.

If anyone has any requests of something with the iD let me know, I'll take a video or pictures for you =)

2 comments:

  1. The pictures and videos are really sloppy and blurry. I can barely tell What's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well that's an ipod touch for ya.

    ReplyDelete